‘If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself’ – Henry Ford
- Is every member of your organisation fully supportive of the change that you are in the process of implementing?
- Do you have a team of change advocates and change champions at junior levels throughout your organisation?
- Are you experiencing levels of resistance to change and the delivery of results in any area of your business?
- Are there issues presenting in terms of team engagement, in-house communications and team performance within your organisation?
ABOUT OUR CHANGE IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
We work with those at non-managerial levels to help unlock the energy and commitment needed to support the strategic agenda at ‘ground level’. According to a 2018 Harvard business review article. When surveyed (on a population of over half a million U.S. employees), almost one-third don’t understand why key business changes are happening.*
Through the engagement of each team member, we equip individuals to play their part in the successful delivery of strategic agenda. This aids with creating a team of ‘loyal followers’ across the organisation, who are responsible for driving performance levels and standards upwards through their focused and concerted efforts.
HOW CAN WE HELP
We provide series of facilitated sessions and workshops where team members are informed and educated on the valuable role that they play in the delivery of the organisational strategy. Through these targeted and self-empowering workshops, we enable people to have a voice, play their part and take action.
- Targeted focus groups and briefing ‘voice of the people’ sessions, allowing a full process of employee engagement in the achievement of strategic goals
- Workshops on topics such as:
- Managing My Performance
- Change Management and Me
- Self-Awareness / Personal Impact
- Being a member of a high performing team
- Group coaching on supporting a process improvement culture
- Making a difference through coaching and feedback
BENEFITS OF ENGAGING ALL EMPLOYEES IN THE DELIVERY
OF THE CHANGE AGENDA INCLUDE:
- Levels of employee engagement which result in ongoing support for departmental and organisational change projects
- Improved efficiency and morale at team level due to the increased focus on personal and team development
- Change advocacy at junior levels within the organisation
- The creation of a ‘continuous improvement’ culture where employees feel valued and develop high levels of loyalty to the organisation over time
- Improved employee turnover rates and increased success in the attraction of high quality talent
”Denise is an excellent instructor, A+, and she went above and beyond the call of duty. Brilliant, very professional but down to earth. Great at communicating and getting the point across. Kept the course interesting at all times - extremely animated and engaging. Denise is a great instructor, easy to listen too, very helpful, and encouraged participation.Individual Course ParticipantsPerformance Management – Department of Revenue.
BECAUSE CHANGE MATTERS TO US,
WE CARE ABOUT HOW CHANGE IMPACTS YOU
At O’Brien Learning Solutions, we are passionate about the engagement of employees during periods of change. Allow us to help you to harness the most integral factor in your organsiation’s success when it comes to implementing change – your teams and your people.